Get ready to wear the most comfortable shoe you’ve ever worn with the Ultra Flex 2.0 â€“ Kerlem men’s sneakers. The soft woven knit fabric used in the upper is a very light, flexible and breathable fabric. While this fabric grips your feet from all sides and creates a feeling of hugging them, the faux leather special panels used in the upper help your feet stay in a more correct position in the shoe. You will not be able to give up the feeling of lightness that this upper, which is very useful for your protection from possible accidents, creates on your feet
We deliver across all Egypt including for the Sinai Region. Delivery usually takes 3 working days up to 5 working days maximum.
Once your order is confirmed, you will get a tracking number to follow your parcel via email. Otherwise please reach out for support.
We Accept the following methods:
If you are not completely satisfied with your marcqa order, we offer a free refund & exchange within 14 days from date of delivery.
The return process takes up to 10 working days from the day you submit the package
- You can request to return a product by going to “Return Request”.
- Your return order should be within 14 days. The items must have all their labels and be in perfect condition.
- Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
- For size exchange process, we will send a courier to get the item you want to exchange, once arrived at the warehouse and approved by the quality check department considering the conditions mentioned above, you will receive a coupon with the same amount to reorder the item with the correct size
- For more information click HERE
. Cash refunds are not allowed, the refunds are processed via bank transfer or telecommunication cash services (Vodafone Cash, Etisalat Cash or Orange). The refund should be processed once the item is considered as eligible for refund as per the above conditions.The same applies for any amount differences in the exchanges process.