– Durability: A Technology Providing The Sole With Greater Durability Thanks To High Resistance Rubber Slowing Down The Wear Caused By Abrasion, Thus Extending The Life Of The Shoe.
– Endoplate: Carbon Fiber Plate Inserted In The Midsole, Which Aids Propulsion And Saves Energy. Automatizes The Natural Roll Of The Foot Giving Greater Momentum.
– Flexo: A Grooved Flex System Placed Ergonomically On The Sole To Offer The Best Transition From Heel To Toe At Every Step.
– Glove System: A Mounting System Between The Midsole And The Upper Providing Greater Comfort And Reducing Weight Resulting In A Single Piece. Both Parts Are Sewn Together Flat And Without Prominent Stitches.
– Sportech: Injected Rubber Which Means That There Are No Seams Or Other Rigid Materials In The Upper Part Of The Shoe. Providing Lightness, Comfort, Increased Flexibility And Better Adjustment To The Foot. Its Thickness Varies Depending On The Protection And Resistance In Every Area.
– Vts: A Ventilation System Allowing For Greater Airflow Within The Shoe, Keeping The Foot Temperature Constant, Avoiding The Over-Heating Of The Foot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your marcqa order, we offer a free refund & exchange within 14 days from date of delivery.
For more information click HERE